Sunday 18 December 2011

Girl Time On A Wonderful Summer Weekend

Today I’m linking up with Sonia from Life Love and Hiccups for wonderful weekends because this weekend was truly Wonderful!

The weather was finally worthy enough to be called summer, so the girls and I went to the water slide park.

We all had such a great day! The girls had so much fun on the slides, they laughed and squealed, finishing each slide with……

“…Again!...Again!....Again!....”


I had a ball too because secretly, I really like shooting down those twisty twirly slides with the wind in my hair and my heart in my throat…especially if you go down on your tummy! 

 But by far and away, the best part of the day was that we just really enjoyed each others company! Usually much of my time is spent focusing on and looking after my demanding 4 year old son Buster. But today, it was so nice to spend a day with just us girls…..












9 comments:

  1. Oh! it is lovely to have a girlie day! Nice to kick back and have some good old fashion fun!

    I like taking my 2 yr old out for a milkshake and get my mum to look after baby boy! She loves mummy me time! I think she'll really appreciate it when shes a little older :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvette, Mummy time is a really great thing! I'm definitely going to include some more one-on-one time with each of my children-especially the girls as they often miss out. The weekend has helped us reconnect and I don't want to lose that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laura, yes it wasn't just the kids having fun, I had fun too.....Even if the photos make me look like a fizzy drowned rat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emily, glad you liked the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos!! I especially like the one of all 3 girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SarWah! I felt a little like a kid again too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like awesome fun to me! (Liz@LastChancetraining)

    ReplyDelete